sha-la-la-la-la!
*whistles* today is an awesome day. Scored an A for PW! Together with Li Ling, Mabel, Nic, Nita. Not sure if there are others who got A in class. If there were, congrats too! :) Am very very happy for my PW group cause 3 of us scored an A and Gloria & Ame did very well too - B! I'm so proud so proud so proud of us :D So glad that the 5 of us ended up in the same group. Girl power all the wayyyyyyyy. We struggled a hellllll lot but we still managed to pull through. Love you girls! And thanks Nita, for being such a great leader. Hugs!
Benedict, I hope you've cheered up already. I know words won't really help but well if you ever read this, however cheesy this is, I want you to know that all of us really care about you. You have no idea how worried we were just now. Contrary to (your) popular belief, it's not the end of the world okay! Don't worry ben, A03 is behind you always. :)
Alright time for some serious advertising.
My very, very beloved friends, please make yourself free on the
7th of May 2010, Friday, 7pm. Jurong Junior College is holding our annual
Talentime over at
Republic Polytechnic. Tickets are priced at $10 each, but fret not, the price is very likely to fall (because it happens every year). The very reason you should (and must) go for the event is because I made it to the finals, along with Mabel! We're competing in the Group category, and we'll be singing an English duet. Pleaaaase show some support! Thank you in advance wheeeeeeee